Stella Law of Attraction Script Stories 55

Stella Law of Attraction Script Stories 55
December 30, 2017
Start time 1251 pm
Completion time 111pm
I Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future
Stella Law of Attraction Script Stories 55

I Stella Carrier am happy to report that both myself and my sweet husband Rusty Ridler have experience massive success beyond our wildest dreams at our University of Maryland College Park food service jobs. I am happy for this blessing as I got to intuitively and logically pick up that several/most of my coworkers and the customers that I Stella Carrier interacted with have been pleased and satisfied with my customer service and job creativity/job performance as a food services. Additionally, I Stella Carrier succeeded in saving at least over 800 dollars after taxes by November 1, 2017 and I am thriving in a volunteer opportunity that is helping me to spiritually thrive and professionally evolve in multiple ways.
Memoirs of A Heaven Afterlife Communication Part 23
November 10 2100
Dear Stella Carrier this communication comes from your future higher self who is standing inside a beautiful mansion with a celestial dining room and celestial replica of the Goring in London England. I have actually been asked to help someone who passed over and is tasked with organizing various aspects of a living space that she manifested temporarily for the time being before she moves on to other activities related to her spiritual progress similar to what is referenced in a Lazaris book that you have seen before. She was a visitor to this hotel while she was alive and modeled certain features of what I am helping her with after this. You are carefully deciding between how many miles you are going to walk consistently daily each week for your weight loss goals and I advise you to give it at least 9 more hours to decide as you are going to know more by then. I also conclude our session with love until tomorrow with the following guidances until tomorrow in your time;
Savings target  of at least 750 to 800 dollars after taxes for essential reasons by November 1 2017 or sooner and to analyze before November 3rd 2017 time period
Round table idea work log modeled after the movie scene where the character of Jeff Bridges organizes and speaks with the other characters played by Colin Firth, Channing Tatum, Halle Berry etc expand more on it creatively tomorrow
Start organzing, metaphorically packing up to prepare for new apartment in College Park Maryland

Resources
Savings target  of at least 750 to 800 dollars before November 3rd payday
Round table idea work log
Start organzing, metaphorically packing up to prepare for new apartment in College Park Maryland
30 Food Court Copycat Recipes That Don’t Require a Trip to the Mall

I admit that the Golden Spa Door Resort in San Marcos California is definitely one of the travel recommendations that catches my attention especially for creative storytelling ideas.

Recharge and Relax: Our Favorite Healthy Hotels and Resorts

By Michelle Foley
Yes I know that I am a grown and happily married woman married to an amazing man commenting on this link pertaining to My Little Pony The Movie coming out October 5. However, this film whether I see it at the movies or as a film rental catches my attention because it appears to be both a creative and sunny type of film. Additionally, I just heard a song by Sia this morning via local radio and this My Little Pony film looks like it may help me glean some ideas as an aspiring writer/author/storyteller for both children’s and adult stories (obviously I intend to have the stories  to be created differently depending on the target age group).

Meet Sia's character Songbird Serenade in a clip from 'My Little Pony: The Movie' (exclusive)

By Yahoo movies editorial
This Daily Mail UK article also gives me storytelling and creativity ideas especially with the reference to the hotels and the picture of the Goring dining room.
Beautiful bedrooms, perfect pints and delightful dining: The AA names the UK's best hotels, pubs and restaurants in its 2017 Hospitality Awards by James Draper For Mailonline
·  The 20th annual ceremony took place in London's Grosvenor House Hotel and is deemed the gold-standard
·  The Gainsborough Bath Spa was named England's top hotel, while The Goring was hailed London's ultimate
·  Meanwhile, The Freemasons at Wiswell, Clitheroe, was ranked as the best dining experience in all of England
·  Edinburgh's The Dining Room named Scotland's top eatery, while Aboyne's Douneside House the best hotel
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4909302/The-winners-AA-Hospitality-Awards-2017-revealed.html

part 3 resources
I understand that I already posted these yet I admit that I am following my intuition and logic to post these again in both the career stories and scripts for towards the end affirmations and resources
Affirmations
Each Day I am in the process of improving upon creating heaven on earth for myself and my husband in all areas of my life both present and future as well as for the highest and greatest good for everyone involved.
I Stella Carrier am in the process of balancing my earthly concerns with areas pertaining to my celestial/spiritual growth as they intersect with my pursuit and intent to tap into the essence of wisdom and my genius abilities in all areas of my life both present and future.
I Stella Carrier enjoy the blessings of my imaginative abilities, intuition, creativity, and my gift of resourcefulness all increasing each day in all areas of my life both present and future.Affirmations


I am creating heaven on earth.

I am learning to be in the right place at the right time at all times.
I am learning to live all areas of my life in alignment with my divine life purpose for both the present and future
My psychic/intuitive abilities, creativity/imaginative abilities, and my ability to tap into my wisdom are expanding each and every day.

https://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms/affirmations_room/

I am a healer through my words, thoughts, and deeds.

I am aware of the messages my guide is sending me.
I receive impressions from my soul and higher self.
I am magnetic to my higher good and it is magnetic to me.
Celestial Intuitive Insights
Goal; aim for 6 miles per day and writing 5 times a week time limit one hour and 30 minutes, resource gathering 15 minutes max- one hour and 45 minutes max minimum half hour and minimum 2 minute resource blogging, eat first and then write,  writing twice a week away from blog, public blog writing at least 4 times a week and maximum of 7 times a week

Schedule them persistence is imaginative and intuitive key
Other things for me to keep in mind
Eat first thing in the morning ideally at home
Male playlist-akon beautiful
Carry pictures of my body inspirations around
Using the career process book my friend gave me
Year 2024 or later
Classroom party setting
Allow delay or writing today but create tomorrow the following writings
What I did do right
Intuitive insights
Sleeptime inspired/waking life storytelling ideas
https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/20th-century-english-names.php
Profile
fantasy name generator
https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/20th-century-english-names.php

5 Scripting
4 Aimee gates
3 A day in the life of-5 profiles
8 times higher self-future afterlife a month
Vital Intuitive Insight
Divide into travel to future heaven worlds for career guidance and future earth
Current earth life-relocation/travel edition plus communication with celestial spirit ally team
Sleeptime dream entry career diary, future higher self in already created script entries and new ones on my off days at least once a week aim to do daily, Weight loss richer life edition career life before and career life afterwards,
Montgomery County Agricultural Fair Gaithersburg Maryland
http://mcagfair.com/
Neptune Festival Virginia Beach Virginia
save at least 25 percent
Resources Part Four Songs For Me To Keep in Mind
Sources I prefer to keep secret
Babycakes by 3 of a Kind
Sugar by Maroon 5
Paradise by Coldplay
Shape of You by Ed Sheeran-local Washington D.C. radio
Amazon music storytelling playlist shuffle mode from 457 songs
Side to Side by Arianna Grande feat. Nicki Minaj
Dancing In The by Bruce Springsteen
Song 2 by Blur
Absolutely by Ra Ra Riot
Mmm Yeah by Austin Mahone feat. Pitbull
Sussudio by Phil Collins
Make It With You by Bread
See You Again by Miley Cyrus
Anything Goes by Florida Georgia Line
Big Log by Robert Plant (2006 Remastered Edition)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script 79

Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script 140 FormerlyWednesday March 21 2018 Eventual Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script To Be Determined Part 10

Stella Carrier Script Stories Law of Attraction Edition Script Two Monday June 26, 2017