Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script 139 Formerly Wednesday March 21 2018 Eventual Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script To Be Determined Part 9


Monday March 26, 2108

Affirmation: I'm in the process of successfully improving my ability to master the
art or storytelling. 

I create stories worth telling regardless of what others think on my 
ability/capability to tell them.


Affirmation of The Day;  What I make in my imagination is of great worth to me in both the present and future as anything that anchors in certain actuality.  I have much to bring to offer in life and my ability to create a brighter future for myself grows each day.

I Stella Carrier successfully connect with benevolent and supportive experts who help remind me to understand area of my life that I can look into either internally andor externally to become wiser and more self confident both offline and online for both present and future. I Stella Carrier successfully continue to expand and increase both my intuition, inner seer, creativity, and wisdom to prove and demonstrate that I have unlimited potential teeming from within my soul/higher self/spirit beyond my physical appearance and that I am more in a positive way than what I appear to be both offline and online in all areas of my life for both present and future.  I Stella Carrier manage my time wisely, am always in the right place at the 

The one I'm guided to use daily from now on daily for the rest of my current lifetime on this earth and all of my blog post writings from now on:

I Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future

Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script 139  By Tuesday March 27, 2018 to April 27, 2018 andor sooner andor in alignment with divine right timing/time period/time period beyond/beyond this time period for the highest and greatest good of all both present and future andor sooner andor in accordance/alignment with heaven divine timing



I Stella Carrier Humbly Call Upon What I Imagine To Be The Influence of Benevolent Spirits From the Heavenly Realms, my higher self, and my celestial spirit ally team for creativity in both my writings and all other areas of my life both present and future. I also welcome any and all forms of spiritual assistance and divine intervention in all areas of my life both present and future.
Affirmations

I am creating heaven on earth.
I am learning to be in the right place at the right time at all times.
I am learning to live all areas of my life in alignment with my divine life purpose for both the present and future
My psychic/intuitive abilities, creativity/imaginative abilities, and my ability to tap into my wisdom are expanding each and every day.
I am in the process of manifesting and ensuring a bright future for myself
I see through various situations with great wisdom and clarity with discernment as to what information to go by
I am in the process of simultaneously sharpening both my logic decision making and the imagination helpful to think outside the box for solutions in various areas of my life.

I Stella Carrier do the very things that I feel are both timely to do and regardless of how ready I may be publicly perceived to do so for both present and future. I Stella Carrier also wisely follow both my logic and intuition on deciding what to take action on right now and what to allow myself more time for both offline and online for both present and future.

I Stella Carrier successfully make contact with influential, open-minded and supportive people/allies from all walks of life who share my specific ideas about what must be done both now and in the future both offline and online for both present and future. 

Stella Carrier Law of Attraction publicly viewable Script 139

Both my amazing husband Rusty Ridler and I Stella Carrier experience a passionate.loving and celestially blessed marriage for both present and future. I Stella Carrier and my amazing husband Rusty Ridler experience the essence of love, happiness, fun, excitement, good luck, good fortune, and greater financial ease and success and prosperity both offline and online in all areas of our lives both present and future. I Stella Carrier powerfully connect to my heaven higher self and my heaven spirit ally team of multiple heaven worlds of divine love and divine happiness both offline and online in all areas of my life for both present and future. I Stella Carrier manage my time wisely, am always in the right place at the right time and live my life in alignment with my divine life purpose in all areas of my life both offline and online in all areas of my life for both present and future. I Stella Carrier become a woman of unlimited wisdom, unlimited intuition power, unlimited imagination power, and unlimited genius powers/greater self confidence both offline and online in all areas of my life for both present and future. I Stella Carrier channel the wisdom, love energy, creativity, and imagination energy of multiple heaven worlds of divine love and divine happiness both offline and online in all areas of my life through my thoughts writings actions decisions choices etc. for both present and future. I Stella Carrier create heaven on earth and for my afterlife in all areas of my life both offline and online for both myself and others who  interact with me for both present and future. I Stella Carrier succeed in saving at least 2000 dollars or more by July 30, 2018 andor sooner for both present and future. My husband Rusty Ridler experiences success prosperity and happiness at his University of Maryland College Park job with the happy result of many customers, coworkers, and leaders highly satisfied impressed with his self confident job performance and customer service both present and future for both offline and online. I Stella Carrier also experience much success, prosperity, and greater professional evolution at my University of Maryland College Park food services job for both present and future with the happy result of many customers, coworkers, and leaders highly impressed with my wise and creative job performance and customer service via University of Maryland College Park food service job for both present and future and both offline and online. I Stella Carrier wisely and self confidently exceed the professional expectations in a self confident and wise manner of set forth of me by many of my customers, coworkers, and leaders Rob Fahey/Robert Fahey, George Gomez, Kevin Williams, Cindy Bolden, Yarnell, Melissa, Whitney other leaders I unintentionally left unlisted unwritten etc. at my University of Maryland College Park food services job both offline and online for both present and future.



intuitive insight; self confidence secrets of successful people

script 5 to 7 times a week including three comments from 3 different websites

Script to be completed by 1245 pm or sooner

I may sometimes respectfully disagree with some of Forbes articles, however I found this one helpful and encouraging

I'm truly blessed to have both a personal life and a professional/career life that is both helping to give me greater awareness towards building self confidence,  and enhancing some of my goals involving my spiritual evolution. Additionally, I am also in the process of learning to always both wisely and creatively put forth even my most controversial andor unusual efforts regardless of how they may be perceived provided they are both civil and harm-free. However, I found this article by Forbes of how successful people build confidence by Rebecca Newton helpful because the information is given in a way of a career coach andor mentor who wants the best for whoever they are sharing their self confidence pointers with.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccanewton/2016/11/08/does-success-require-confidence/#7e31a84c6744

Four Ways Successful People Build Confidence by Rebecca Newton

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccanewton/2016/11/08/does-success-require-confidence/#7e31a84c6744

I admit that I am still in the process of  making sure to remind myself that I have greater freedom more than I realize in shaping my life how I want. I am just keeping and sharing this link publicly to help keep my focus on this truth as I build upon my intent both to obtain greater clarity when it comes to the outcomes I prefer for certain goals and to make sure to believe in myself both when things turn out differently than planned and when circumstances turn out even happier andor more blessed than expected.

http://richhabits.net/you-are-the-architect/

You Are The Architect by Thomas Corley

http://richhabits.net/you-are-the-architect/

I Stella Carrier wisely and creatively put forth my best even when my efforts are considered controversial andor unusual andor regardless of how much support I get for both present and future.

Resources

food from around the world

https://www.hostelworld.com/blog/street-foods-from-around-the-world/

21 Iconic Street Foods by Jennifer Gale


https://www.hostelworld.com/blog/street-foods-from-around-the-world/


songs for me to keep in mind; Black Dog by Led Zeppelin, Is This Love by Whitesnake,Rock the Cradle by Billy Idol, American Girl by Tom Petty, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin,Learning to Fly by Tom Petty, Heaven on Earth by Britney Spears,The Way You Love Me by Faith Hill,

I admit that I just saw this link this morning and one of the reasons I intend to save it relates to an Orlando Florida trip that I intend to plan for my husband and I by the  year 2020 andor sooner.

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/02/28/best-of-the-fest-what-to-eat-at-the-2018-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival/?utm_content=buffer9dc20&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/02/28/best-of-the-fest-what-to-eat-at-the-2018-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival/?utm_content=buffer9dc20&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I admit that one of the reasons why I shop at Aldi's from time to time is both because of the type of groceries they have and also because of the affordability for what is stocked and carried. However, the creative side of me influences why I want to keep this article for both present and future informative reasons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/tipsandtricks/this-is-why-aldi%E2%80%99s-groceries-are-so-cheap/ss-BBKavDl

This is Why Aldi's Groceries Are So Cheap by Kiersten Hickman of Taste of Home
https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/tipsandtricks/this-is-why-aldi%E2%80%99s-groceries-are-so-cheap/ss-BBKavDl

I admit that I am fortunate to work at the type of job that gives me greater awareness on vegan items and friendly customers that enjoy vegan food. However, I still have so much to learn which is why I am going to follow my intuition to keep this Aldi's related link when it comes to vegan food especially since I was just at Aldi's yesterday and I have to credit the following msn link on Aldis for helping to give me the idea to research this daily meal link

I admit that one of the reasons why I shop at Aldi's from time to time is both because of the type of groceries they have and also because of the affordability for what is stocked and carried in addition to the store being so close to where my husband and I currently reside. However, the creative side of me influences why I want to keep this article for both present and future informative reasons.

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/aldi-rolls-out-vegan-and-vegetarian-product-line

Aldis Rolls Out Vegan and Vegetarian Product Line and People Are Super Excited by Lily Rose

https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/aldi-rolls-out-vegan-and-vegetarian-product-line

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/tipsandtricks/this-is-why-aldi%E2%80%99s-groceries-are-so-cheap/ss-BBKavDl

This is Why Aldi's Groceries Are So Cheap by Kiersten Hickman of Taste of Home
https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/tipsandtricks/this-is-why-aldi%E2%80%99s-groceries-are-so-cheap/ss-BBKavDl

http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/meet-ruthanne-the-woman-behind-hits-for-britney-spears-and-niall-horan-who-is-launching-her-own-singing-career__22388/

http://www.fxva.com/virginia-vacation/?WVTT=Display&utm_source=NS&utm_medium=display&utm_content=DT160&utm_campaign=Retargeting


Script 140-to write by 1240 pm or sooner

Script 140 to write tomorrow Wednesday


Brief Quickie Script for Tuesday March 27, 2018

I Stella Carrier and my amazing husband Rusty Ridler have a passionate, lasting, loving, and celestially beneficial marriage for the rest of our current lifetimes both present and future. I Stella Carrier powerfully connect to my heaven higher self and my heaven spirit ally team in all areas of my both offline and online life both present and future. Both my amazing husband Rusty Ridler and I Stella Carrier experience the essence of love, happiness, good luck, good fortune, excitement, greater prosperity, and fun both offline and online in all areas of our lives through our thoughts actions decisions choices both present and future. I Stella Carrier am always in the right place at the right time, manage my time wisely, and live my life aligned with my divine life purpose/heaven inspired destiny in all areas of my life for both present and future. My husband Rusty Ridler experiences much career success, happiness, and evolution at his University of Maryland College Park job with the happy result of many coworkers, customers, and leaders highly impressed with  his self confident job performance and customer service. I Stella Carrier also experience much success and prosperity at my University of Maryland College Park food services job with the happy result of many customers, coworkers, and leaders highly satisfied with the wise customer service and self confident job performance at my University of Maryland College Park food services job both offline and online for both present and future. I Stella Carrier wisely and creatively exceed the expectations set forth of me by both future customers coworkers leaders and that of my current coworkers, customers, and leaders Rob Fahey Robert Fahey George Gomez, Kevin Williams, Cindy Bolden,Yarnell, Whitney Kelsey, and Melissa etc, at my University of Maryland College Park food services job both offline and online for both present and future. I Stella Carrier become a wiser money wizard and both save my money and spend my money in ways that enrich my wisdom, happiness, and spiritual evolution for both myself and others who surround me. I Stella Carrier also successfully save at least 1500 dollars after taxes or more by my husband's birthday or sooner. I Stella Carrier channel the wisdom, art, love energy, imagination energy, intuition energy, and creativity of multiple heaven worlds of divine love and divine happiness through both my offline and online writings in all areas of my life for both present and future. I Stella Carrier manifest more than enough money at least 5000 dollars or more by my birthday November 8, 2018 andor sooner to have more than enough in my savings to live on for both my sweet husband Rusty Ridler  and I and to I Stella Carrier enroll in at least one online public relations class by January 28, 2019 andor sooner for both present and future.

for my consideration

https://scs.georgetown.edu/news-and-events/event/6502/global-strategic-communications-webinar-2

http://www.dailyedge.ie/songs-irish-tv-ads-1751246-Nov2014/

https://www.baeblemusic.com/musicblog/2-1-2018/song-of-the-day-saturday-sun-by-vance-joy.html

Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Virginia


https://www.greatwolf.com/williamsburg



I'm happy for Christina Aguilera that she is both popular and well liked in her life to where she is appreciated for her natural beauty. I am sure her children are going to always know who they are and confident. The challenging truth is that having more money helps with those areas and is a topic for discussion that is hopefully addressed more in the future-how having more money can actually help someone be more true to themselves in a safe manner- I say this diplomatically because there are also many people from minimum wage jobs and other career paths who strive to be true to themselves and speak up yet do so with greater risk to their career and money lives, Yes sometimes even for a person working a seasonal andor minimum wage job this can pay off yet it also needs to be more widely discussed in mainstream articles how it is usually popular andor attractive people who are celebrated for being who they are while people outside of the mainstream have higher mountains to climb when it comes to becoming more confident in who they are.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/christina-aguilera-is-nearly-unrecognizable-on-%E2%80%98paper%E2%80%99-cover/ar-BBKJoBf
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/christina-aguilera-is-nearly-unrecognizable-on-%E2%80%98paper%E2%80%99-cover/ar-BBKJoBf

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/virginia/steakhouses-va/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=virginia&utm_campaign=newsletter

These 15 Mouthwatering Steakhouses in Virginia Are a Carnivore's Dream by Anna Stock

http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/virginia/steakhouses-va/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=virginia&utm_campaign=newsletter


Each day,I Stella Carrier  am becoming more adept at successfully manifesting career and money circumstances by January 1, 2019 andor sooner where I am highly appreciated for the work I do and I am working in an environment where there are abundant opportunities for me to work a year round job andor making at least 1500 dollars a month after taxes on a year round basis (in addition to being in a work environment where all of the leaders see the good in what I am doing both offline and online for both present and future).

I Stella Carrier improve my attitude in a wise way regardless if others persuade me on how possible my attempts are. I Stella Carrier become unstoppable determined and wiser in all areas of my life both offline and online for both present and future.

I Stella Carrier become both wiser and more intuitive/creative in providing brilliant variety in what I provide in both my offline and online writings thoughts actions, writings that others follow both offline and online in all areas of my life for both present and future.

Bob's Discount Furniture Website

https://www.mybobs.com/living-room-furniture

songs for me to keep in mind heard on the radio station ALT 105.3 based out of Norfolk Virginia from iheartradio; Dangerous by Big Data feat. Joywave, Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons, Sex and Candy by Marcy's Playground, Whatever it Takes by Imagine Dragons,Hero by Foo Fighters, By the Way by Red Hot Chili Peppers, Heathens by Twenty One Pilots, Believer by Imagine Dragons, Song 2 by Blur, What I've Done by Linkin Park

sources I prefer to keep secret; Meet Virginia by Train, Dreams by the Cranberries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script 79

Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script 140 FormerlyWednesday March 21 2018 Eventual Stella Carrier Law of Attraction Script To Be Determined Part 10

Stella Carrier Script Stories Law of Attraction Edition Script Two Monday June 26, 2017